Welcome to my site. So glad you could make it.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Another Day in Paradise

Today is starting out pretty good. Not a lot to write about.

Got to doing some things around the house. Saw the county car stopping across the street and thought they were looking for yard violations. Yep we live in a town where they can tell you when you need to mow your jungle. Not that I ever let mine go for too long. Figure if you can get to your car, then the yards not too high. I was able to get all the way to the garage and found my mower. Proceeded to get the front yard mowed. Don't look too bad now. Looks like someone may live here.

Got tired of their letters for vehicles needing tags. My van don't look the greatest, an 83, in the prime of its life. Put an antique tag on it instead of the retiree tag, so now I don't have to worry about that one. They complained before and I'd spend 20 to 30 dollars every year for that tag. Now I got a 50 dollar tag that's good for life. I was working on an old pickup. A 500 dollar special. Was debating whether to keep it or part it out. don't really need a pickup and it's one more thing for the neighbors to bit@ch about. Put it in the garage so I wouldn't have problems with them.

Kinda quiet around the house today. Put the cat food in the garage where the cats can get it and the dog can't. Haven't been letting the cats in and out of the house all day. They would come in, eat, sleep some or fight the others and then want back out. Probably could have gotten a pet door. This works just as well and I don't have another door to worry about.

Time to wrap this up. No, I'm not going to use the weed-eater.  I can still find the van. The county man left a letter with the neighbors. They have to do their job. My tax dollars at work.

Well, tell everyone I said Howdy Do.

Play nice
Bobby

No comments: