Welcome to my site. So glad you could make it.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

One More Day

Day two of this thing. Day one went better than I thought. Not one bad comment. I'm pretty pleased with myself, if I may say so. Of course it would have been nice to have had a comment.
Oh well,life goes on.

I'd had planned to have a whole lot to write today, this being the second unloading of my vast storage of knowledge, but as I start, it is only slowly dribbling out. Perhaps because this is not a good time to write. perhaps I should be talking to my better half. Time goes too quick when you have to get stuff done.

I've got a lot of things to get done. Probably too many to list here. That seems like a days writing by itself. Tomorrow I'll start my list here. Maybe then some will get done.

Sorry this doesn't make sense. Too much other stuff going on to write more now.
I'll be back tomorrow "earlier"!!

Until then,
play nice.

Bobby

No comments: