Welcome to my site. So glad you could make it.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Monthly Post

I'm still alive and kicking. I haven't posted in a while (duh) and thought that at least once a month shouldn't be too hard of a goal to achieve.

 So this are it!

While traveling the web I found a link (thru Slate) to a 404 error (page not found). While that may not be much in and among itself, this one is a little different. The ones that developed this one, seem to be having a good time.

http://kvartirakrasivo.ru/404/index.php

There's a control panel in the upper right to change the songs.

As always, I hope all is well out there.


Bobby

2 comments:

buddeshepherd said...

I clicked on that link and I tried all the different songs. I found it strangely enjoyable... But, then again you've read my blog...

Bobby said...

Hey Budde, When I first heard the songs I thought it was Turkish. Music overtake continents.
Thanks for stopping by.