Welcome to my site. So glad you could make it.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Quick Note

 Just a quick note to say I'm still alive and kicking.
 Looks like it might rain tonight. We are under a tornado watch and the air is cooling down nicely. It was in the 70s today and is supposed to drop way down to 69 tonight. Sounds like a cold wave is coming through.
  I appreciate your following this, and I hope you'll take the time to view the posts of my followers. They are a very diverse group of folks and always have something to say.
 Tell them Bobby sent you. And please follow them too.

5 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

I see you've got it figured out, Bobby, God bless you.

Ralph Goff said...

70 degrees and tornado watches? I'm lucky to hit 68 degrees in the house with the furnace running and blowing snow outside. The coldest March on record just won't give us a break in Sask.

Bobby said...

Gorges, Thank You. It took awhile, but it's a work in progress..
Ralph, Thunderstorms all night. Dog is hiding on the wife's side of the bed. She doesn't like the booming.
Already mowed the yard once and it's ready for it again. Tourists already laying out on the beaches. I'd love some of that snow. It's been since 08 or 09 since I was in New England in the winter.

Susie Swanson said...

Sounds like you're getting the storms now. We have had nearly eleven inches of rain this month off and on. Hoping for the sun to return and the 70 degree weather soon. Susie Swanson

Bobby said...

Storms were pretty bad. No damage here. Great outside today. Guess I'll wait till the weekend to mow the yard.