Welcome to my site. So glad you could make it.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Changes As Life Goes On

 Well it's time for another round of looney thoughts and putting them out there. Where-ever  that may be.
I say loony thoughts because there are so many out there.  Don't take it personally. There not my followers.
 Been trying to keep up with this and follow others as much as possible. The new interface on blogger helps in the reading side, but I don't like it as much on the publishing side. Like they said about the Face Book changes, people will get use to them and will like them, given time.
 Face Book is changing over to what they call Time-Line. It's a mess (imo). Can't find posts that  I post to others' walls. It's bound to run off a few of the folks. Someone posted a workaround to keep the old look, and I tried it and it seems to be working so far. Why can't people leave well enough alone and just work out the bugs.
 Well, I have added the Daily Puppy to my sidebar. One more reason to visit this place daily.  Still, just trying to figure out what I'm doing and how to work out the bugs.
 Had my first week off. Boy, Howdy. What a change. Spent much of the week listing all that needs to be done around here. List a mile long.
 Got the yards mowed, and now they are ready to be mowed again. There are times I wish I had concreted the yards and painted them green. A Green Revolution!
  Well got to get back to it. See if I can figure out the truck.
Take care everyone.


Bobby

5 comments:

Ralph Goff said...

I guess we do eventually get used to the changes in blogger, facebook, youtube and forget how well the previous version worked. Seems like they can never leave well enough alone.

Bobby said...

Ralph, I guess we're just getting old. Thanks for stopping by.

Gorges Smythe said...

Granted, I'm not big on change, but I'll tolerate change if it's for the better. Rarely is that the case.

Bobby said...

Gorges, I'm with you there. Thanks for stopping by.

buddeshepherd said...

I solved my facebook problem. I just quit looking at it.
You know they have to keep messing with things to keep their job going. I don't know why it gets worse instead of better.