Welcome to my site. So glad you could make it.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Interesting Finds

Just some ramblings from things on the net.

Seems like the Steelers will win the Superbowl. Madden Sports did the game and the Steelers won, so now I don't have to watch the game.

At the lazy farmer site, Budde showed me how poor I am. I can't afford to buy him this tractor. http://www.tractorhouse.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=6105783. It is a fine one and he said he'd keep it clean, but I can't fit it into my budget. Maybe one day I can be a farmer and have one myself.

In other news, seems like president Clinton hummer cost more to investigate than the 9-11 bombings.40 mil to 15. Kinda shows you where our priorities lie. I really don't begrudge the man having a good time, what with the stress he was under. If only he had been nicer. He should've wrapped that rascal.

Dang time for the pre-game. Gotta go for now.

Be safe and be kind
Bobby

No comments: