Welcome to my site. So glad you could make it.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Time to Start Again.

Just a quick note to say I need to start writing again.
Haven't wrote a lot due to circumstances here at home.

  Had the mother in law move in with us. Things could not have changed more. I'm not comfortable with relatives living here. Visiting yes, living no. She can't hear, can't see what is not right in front of her and if you say something she don't want to hear she turns away and ignores you. She wanted to watch a football game, and when we turned it on she decided she wanted to read. It's driving the wife crazy. She wanting to start smoking again. She's been quit for 2 months.

 On the other side of the coin, her mom does dishes, folds laundry, and sweeps the kitchen. Did I mention she can't see well?

 Haven't had any time to work in the yard. Not that I would with the temps being in the 40s and 50s. Most people up north would love to have this weather. I'd prefer it in the 80s and 90s.

 Went to this site the lazy farmer and went to some other farming sites from there. Learned about no-till farming and the evil of Monsanto. Got lost over at the tractor sites looking at the dozers and backhoes.

 Been on the computer a bit when the time allows.  Sleep a lot during the day and work at night. 

 Well gotta check on dinner. Will write more later.


 Bobby

2 comments:

buddeshepherd said...

Hi Bobby, I want to thank you for your comments at the Lazy Farmer and for being part of the Grumpy Farmer community. If you follow my link to Farm Show magazine you can find a type of grass that you don't have to mow.
I find blogging to be somewhat of a stress reliever although some of the best stories I come across I can't put into print.
I really want to post about the wonderfulness of round-up resistant Alfalfa but I suppose I would loose my sustainability status!
I will put you on my blog list so that Gorges Grouse can find you, I bet he will be your next follower!

Bobby said...

Budde
Thanks for the comment. I'll write more when I have the time. It is a good way to relieve stress.
I'm gonna look up the grass and see how it looks. Maybe try it in the backyard where I've got some erosion problems.
Congrats on being the first commenter. I look forward to learning more from you and your cohorts.